Friday, January 26, 2007

I am so sorry that the Tysabri did not work out for you. I am getting
ready to take my third infusion and so far so good. I am waiting for
that cure infusion!
Take care,
Smiles (f
-----Original Message-----
From:
[mailto:] On Behalf Of
Sent: Thursday, January 25, 2007 7:41 AM
To:
Subject: Re: Anyone out there taking Tysabri?

--- In yahoogroups.com>
@...>
wrote:
>Hi, all. I started taking tysabri three months ago. My
frist dose in oct went fine, no problems. However the 2nd dose didn't
go to hot. I started having back spasms and they thought i was just
have a exberbation and it was just a fluke so they gave me morphine
and some valium i.v. to go along with it.then my third dose i had
just gotten 18cc of the medication and wham, it started agian, this
time i couldn't breathe, threw up, back pains etc. so they pulled the
i.v. then they followed up with morphine, valium and zofran. I spent
the whole day in outpatient. Needless to say they pulled me off the
tysabri program. they are now going to try avonox again. my doc
thought i would be a good canadite for tysabri but it was a no go. I
had another exberation this week, so now iam on i.v. predisone for
another week.my left arm went into major spasms and is still kinda of
use less. never had that happen before . just having rotten luck i
guess. iam glad that the medication is going well for you.this is not
disencourage anyone from taking the drug, just telling what happend
to me. cause as everyone knows m.s. dont treat everyone the same.
sorry for the spelling errors, not used to typng with one hand. lol.
take care evryone. this is such a great group. i love all the info
and input from everyone. iwill just hang in there and kept on truckin
as usual. love to all

I'm taking Tysabri
just had my first infusion last week as the insurance took three
months to approve it. I had taken 3 infusions before it was taken
off the market and it was the best I had felt since being dx in
2000. I was not afraid to go on it again.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lisa Emrich said...

Hi,

I've got a Tysabri project underway. Please stop by sometime and help contribute some information.

Thanks

http://brassandivory.blogspot.com/2008/09/calling-all-tysabri-patients-informal.html

Lisa

2:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home