Wednesday, January 24, 2007

MS stories

XXXXX,
That's awesome!! I wish you the best with the study! I've said it
before - I really admire people willing to take the risk of joining
a study that will benefit the rest of us!
Which vaccine study is it? Tovaxin or Neurovax?
Good luck with everything! Please be sure to keep us updated on how
things go for you, and how you feel during the whole thing.
Rebecca

xxxxxxx@xxxxxxxxx wrote

They called me today and Dr. Freedman himself is running the
study. I
get mri's, bloodwork, cognitive testing and more done during the
test
of the once a month shot should I finish qualifications (My blood
has
to be able to produce some T-cell to partake inthe study) ...if it
doesn't, I am taking part in a cognitive study for a new stimulant
that
is suppose to be specifically for MS patients with cognitive
issues (my
main prob).
They are taking TWENTY tubes of blood plus a bag like I'm donating
blood for the study, Yikes! Then I wash off the rebiff for 30
days and
start once a month vaccination shots from the vaccine made from my
own
T-cells.
Wish me luck, I hope it works so we all have more hope for less
shots!
and better treatment!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home