Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Ms stories

I take it you were on Tysabri before it went off the market.
My doctor was going to put me on it just before it went all the market.
It came back on the market in June and I started buying infusions
November 29. Friday will be my third in fusion Gary just this last
month I can definitely tell that it is doing something very I have
probably had MS longer than you have (12 years), but I am starting to
see some positive results where I have tried all of the other MS drugs
and none of them did anything :-(.
Let me know when you get your first
infusion, how long have you had MS? Good luck :-) smiles

-----Original Message-----


Went to neuro today and, and will be starting tysabri again in a few
weeks. Would love to hear any advice,coments or your experiences.

Thanks

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home